On this episode, Ryan sits down with Home Based Business Expert Tracey Walker to discuss how she started her own business from home after loosing everything during the real estate crash of 2006.
On This Episode:
- Tracey shares how she left corporate America to start real estate.
- Hear how Tracey lost everything in the 2006 market crash which inspired her to launch her own home based business.
- Ryan and Tracey discuss how her speaking skills paid off when she started her business.
- Tracey shares how she bought a Lexus to motivate her to work her business.
- Hear how Tracey became a 7-figure earner in real estate and with her home based business.
- A college degree isn’t always the final destination for some of us.
- During bad times look for opportunities.
- Network Marketing is a great alternative for people to earn an income.
- “Stay broke so you’re incentivized to work.”
- “I want residual income.”
- “Network marketing saved my life.”
Connect with Tracey Walker:
To find out more information about the Home Based Business Podcast and host, Ryan Allen Bell, visit ryanallenbell.com.