In this episode, Ryan sits down with top tax strategist Courtney Epps to share how to create a more relaxing and less taxing home based business.
On This Episode:
- Courtney shares her story in becoming a world-class tax strategist
- Ryan and Courtney discuss how she can help home based business owners save $8,000 per year in taxes.
- Courtney shares why you would be brain dead not to own a business.
- Hear how Courtney helps us understand the basics of taxing.
- Don’t get a second job. Start a home based business.
- It only matters how much you keep, not what you make.
- Learn how to legally, morally, and ethically combat taxes and expenses on your business.
- “40% of every dollar you make goes to taxes as an employee.”
- “The average income of an American is $53,000 per year.”
- “You would be brain dead not to own a business.”
Connect with Courtney Epps:
Text TAX to 855-949-1829
To find out more information about The Home Based Business Podcast and host, Ryan Allen Bell, visit ryanallenbell.com.